Mentoring365 Circles is a peer-to-peer learning format that connects you with others in the Earth and space sciences who share common interests or learning objectives. If you're looking for community and guidance, you'll find actively participating in a group mentoring circle is a rewarding experience and allows you to learn together as a group. Mentoring365 Circles helps create networks, drive professional development, expand knowledge and increase functional expertise.
Join the Mentoring365 Circles program to start developing professional relationships with others in the Earth and space sciences who can help you learn and grow.
Why Become a Circle Lead?
- SOLVE a challenge you and others are experiencing by creating a circle
- GAIN facilitation skills through ownership of the circle
- GROW through peer support and exploration of ideas
Why Become a Circle Member?
- SUPPORT others who are experiencing similar challenges
- LEARN from the success of others
GROW through peer support and exploration of ideas
One of the greatest values of mentors is the ability to see ahead what others cannot see and to help them navigate a course to their destination. - John C. Maxwell