Get support while kickstarting your career
Students and early-career professionals:
Connect with more than 400 professionals in the Earth and space sciences who are ready to help you and your career thrive at any stage.
Customize your experience by choosing to engage virtually or in-person, in a single session or long-term.
Why Become a Mentee?
- Develop new skills
- Expand your community network
- Get advice and support from trusted professionals
- Choose 1-time or 3-month mentorships
- At least 1 hour of support per month
- Mentees can set their own availability through the year
- Mentees can also sign up as mentors. Learn and lead at all points during your career!
- Anybody at any ESS career stage, including students, can apply to be a mentee.
- Current members from one of the Mentoring365 partner societies are strongly encouraged to apply.
- To ensure an inclusive and secure mentoring environment, all mentee applicants will be screened to verify their identify, and may be asked for school transcripts or other professional verification.