Mentoring365 is a virtual mentoring program developed among Earth and space science organizations to facilitate an exchange of professional knowledge, expertise, skills, insights, and experiences through dialogue and collaborative learning. The program provides mentors and mentees with structured, relationship-building tools to develop and accomplish focused career goals.
Start developing personal and professional relationships with others who can help you learn and grow. Take the first step in furthering your professional development by joining Mentoring365 today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP effective communications skills
- CONNECT with early career scientists
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN a broader understanding of your field
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW your professional network
- LEARN to navigate professional challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
"In order to be a mentor, and an effective one, one must care. You must care. You don’t have to know how many square miles are in Idaho, you don’t need to know what is the chemical makeup of chemistry, or of blood or water. Know what you know and care about the person, care about what you know and care about the person you’re sharing with." Maya Angelou