Mentoring365 Live is the in-person mentoring program compliment to Mentoring365. There is a lot going on at Ocean Sciences Meeting. Get the inside scoop by being matched with an experienced professional at the Meeting. Mentoring365 Live pairs selected students, graduate students, and early career professionals with more experienced attendees. Mentors can provide advice that ranges from resume or CV feedback to guidance throughout the Meeting. The program provides mentors and mentees with structured, relationship-building tools to develop and accomplish their focused career goals.
Start developing personal and professional relationships with others who can help you learn and grow. Take the first step in furthering your professional development by joining Mentoring365 Live today!
Why Become a Mentor?
- DEVELOP effective communications skills
- CONNECT with early career scientists
- ADVANCE your leadership skills
- GAIN a broader understanding of your field
Why Become a Mentee?
- GROW your professional network
- LEARN to navigate professional challenges
- DEVELOP your leadership skills
- EXPLORE opportunities and build your career path
"In order to be a mentor, and an effective one, one must care. You must care. You don’t have to know how many square miles are in Idaho, you don’t need to know what is the chemical makeup of chemistry, or of blood or water. Know what you know and care about the person, care about what you know and care about the person you’re sharing with." Maya Angelou